AnyCalculator.com
Over 100 FREE Online Calculators

Saturday, January 5, 2013

All They Had To Do Was Take Away The Guns




Disarmed German Jews and the Holocaust How Hitler lawfully disarmed Germans

I urge you to view this video. Don't say "That would never happen in the good old USA". Instead, be prepared that it could...and this time, instead of the government singling out the Jews, it will be patriots, who have already been labeled "terrorists".

...............................



Nazi Holocaust Experiments

...............................
The Current TV cable network was sold to Al-Jazeera for about $500 million.

The network’s investors included funds controlled by Los Angeles billionaire Ron Burkle and San Francisco money manager Richard Blum, according to the 2008 filing, when the company unsuccessfully sought to sell stock to the public.

Blum is married to Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) In 1980, Feinstein married Richard C. Blum, an investment banker.

Ron Blum and his wife Dianne Feinstein sold their share of "curret tv" to the terrorist mouthpiece Al-Jazeera.

Dianne Fienstein hold a concealed weapons permit in California.


One U.S. Marine was more than a little displeased with California Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s draconian gun control proposal, which includes an assault weapons ban and provisions on handguns and even “grandfathered weapons.”

..................................

Letter, written by U.S. Marine Joshua Boston, titled “No ma’am”

Senator Dianne Feinstein,

I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government’s right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime. You ma’am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.

I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.

I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.

I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.

We, the people, deserve better than you.

Respectfully Submitted,
Joshua Boston
Cpl,
United States Marine Corps
2004-2012

....................

(Marine Joshua Boston overstepped a line when he called Ms feinstein/blum a maam. She is unrespectful to the US Constitution 2nd Amendment. She is unrespectful to the gun owners in America which includes me. She and her comrades only want to disarm Americans so the regime in control will have complete control.

I suggest all citizens who not criminals or have mental problems go out and purchase a gun or guns before the traitors in congress ban them all.)
Story Reports



"The beauty of the 2nd amendment is that we shall never need it unil they come to take it."

Thomas Jefferson


FFL Dealers

No comments: