AnyCalculator.com
Over 100 FREE Online Calculators

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Obama describes himself as a mongrel Jul 2010 and a mutt Nov 7 2009




On Nov 7, 2008 obama called himself a mutt. On Jul 29, 2010 obama called himself an african american mongrel. So out of his own mouth Americans are to think of obama as a mongrel mutt. I prefer to refer to obama an a fraud and imposter.

mongrel

A derogatory term for a variation that is not genuine; something irregular or inferior or of dubious origin.

Obama admits he is a mongrel. Someone who is not genuine, a FRAUD. Obama's origin has been in question since he was certified by the DNC as a "natural born" US citizen. Hawaiian law required obama to be a "natural born citizen" to get on the presidential ballot.. Obama has defined what he thinks a natural born citizen is. A citizen whose parents were both Americans at the time of birth. Obama has admitted his father was a Kenyan citizen at birth therfore obama is not genuine and IS of a DUBIOUS origin. Obama lied to Hawaiian officals and committed FRAUD!

Obama said, "I can be—you name it". I'll name it. A FRAUD and IMPOSTER! (A nervous belligerent little mongrel dog who has called himself a mutt.)

An extreme insult to muslims is calling someone a "dog' or mongrel. Obama insulted african Americans and the American public in general when he informed us we are mongrels or dogs. Obama knows this is an extreme insult but most Americans don't know he insulted them in an extreme way. Obama considers Americans "unclean" or mongrels.

I consider BO unclean. Even his initials point to the fact he has an aroma that is to be avoided. Obama's aroma is the stench of death. When I look at obama I see a freak who is out of control.

"Americans are a mongrel people, half Jewified, half Negrofied" Adolf Hitler

"We are sort of a mongrel people." Barack Hussein Obama
.......................................................................................
Obama says African Americans are mongrel people

Obama dropped the mongrel comment on the view:

"Part of what I realized was that if the world saw me as African-American, then that wasn’t something that I needed to run away from. That’s something that I could go ahead and embrace. And the interesting thing about the African American experience in this country is that we are sort of a mongrel people. I mean, we’re all kind of mixed up. Now, that’s actually true for white America as well but we just know more about it. And so I’m less interested in how we label ourselves and more interested in how we treat each other. And if we’re treating each other right, then I can be African American, I can be multi-racial, I can be—you name it. What matters is, am I showing people respect. Am I caring for other people. That’s, I think, the message that we want to send."

A quote from the self described mongrel mutt, barack hussein obama, imposter and fraud.
........................................................................................
Rush Limbaugh Transcript

Rush Limbaugh
Thur Jul 29, 2010

RUSH: I was asking myself the other night, -- I'm serious about this -- you can have a political figure or a celebrity involved in one of the most embarrassing, illegal or borderline legal things, take your pick, truly despicable things, and yet they become famous, they become the focus of even more attention, they become wealthy, with genuine reprobate behavior. I was asking myself, "At what point in our culture did it change?" It used to be that there was a stigma, an embarrassment to being a reprobate, or to have broken the law or to have just engaged in utter moral depravity. When did it change that this became a resume enhancement? I can't put my finger on it. All I know is that ever since I started this show in the late eighties, early nineties, I have watched this happen, and I have watched this deviancy in our culture get defined downward. We've just given up. As Moynihan said, "We've defined deviancy down." We can't fix that so it's now normal. Bad behavior, we can't stop it so we're just going to say it's normal now.

(Rush is right. The abnormal behavior of obama talking about himself as a mongrel is now "normal" to some people. Obama's behavior as a self described mongrel mutt is accepted as normal by people who are abnormal themselves. It becomes clear when you think of obama supporters as the product of the deviancy in our culture. The lie becomes the truth. Fiction becomes fact. Obama is a lunatic that represents the growing population in America. Its not just liberal vs conservative, its insane people representing themselves as sane. Its also sane people being represented as insane. Obama the insane imposter represents his insane supporters.) Story Reports

No comments: