AnyCalculator.com
Over 100 FREE Online Calculators

Monday, February 8, 2016

The Real Cam Neuton Does Scare People

Panthers QB Cam Newton walks out on post-game interview after Superbowl loss.
Cam Newton Goes Quiet, Storms Out Of Press Conference After Super Bowl Loss
.........................

.........................
Seattle Seahawks Quarterback Russell Wilson lost last year, and he still presented himself with class and integrity during the post-game press conference. He even blamed himself for the loss. He gave praise to the New England Patriots. He went out there with his head held high. He did not throw himself on the ground and have a temper tantrum; He did not pout and act like a sore loser. He answered questions and didn’t just walk away like a big cry baby.
.........................

Cam Newton: "I'm an African American QB that scares people"

Newton added: "They haven't seen nothing that they can compare me to"


Panthers quarterback Cam Newton suggested for the first time last week that race may play a factor in why he's become a lightning rod for public criticism.

"I think it's a trick question," Newton said. "If I answer it truthfully it's going to be 'Aw, he's this or that.' But I will say it anyway.

"I don't think people have seen what I am or what I'm trying to do."

Newton said he hasn't change, and has previously responded to his critics.

"I said that prior to me being in this situation," Newton said of being understood. "But when I said it then it was like, 'Oh he is immature,' or, 'Oh he's young and this that and the third.' I felt a certain type of way then and I feel a certain type of way now — nothing has pretty much changed. They talk about maturity. They talk about skillset. ... The only thing that has changed (about me) is that we're winning now."

Panthers coach Ron Rivera doesn't believe Newton should have to fight perceptions about race.

"I think he has always strived to have that separation," Rivera said. "I don't think he wants to be known as an African-American quarterback; he wants to be known as a quarterback. I think that is what drives him, to be able to transcend those boundaries, which I think is great."

Rivera, who is Hispanic, said he has battled that notion to some degree himself.

"It really should be about your merits more than anything else," Rivera said. "More about what you have accomplished, what you have done. I think that is how we should judge people."

Rivera said some people may simply not like Newton because of his personality.
......................
......................
Revera said it should be about your merits. I agree.

People talk about Neuton's immaturity because of his immature comments.

If he is winning or losing Cam Neuton has the mindset of an immature teenager.

He has a big problem controlling himself when he needs to. He doesn't want to.

His racist comment about, "I'm an African American QB that scares people".

Neuton played the "Black Race Card" when his immaturity was in question.

He said people were talking about him because he is black alone.

Cam Newton: "I'm an African American QB that scares people"

Newton added: "They haven't seen nothing that they can compare me to"

Neuton's racism and immature over confidence were on display for all to see.

Rivera said some people may simply not like Newton because of his personality.

"Neuton's personality is why some people don't identify or agree with him."

The part of his "personality" that played the race card is why I don't like Neuton along with his lack of maturity and class. He lacks real self esteem. Cam's is only artificial. There are a lot of people like him who's self esteem hangs on winnng a football or basketball game. In fact there is a whole culture based on this. Does this scare me? Yes.
..................................
..................................
..................................
Mic Cam Newton VS Raiders (What A Cry Baby)


..................................

Cam is similar to obama in that he seeks approval from people and when he gets it his self esteem is boosted.

If he doesn't get the public's approval he blames them and plays the race card to mask his immaturity and lack of self control.

No comments: