AnyCalculator.com
Over 100 FREE Online Calculators

Saturday, September 12, 2009

You Lie Obama Joe Wilson Was Correct


............................................................................................

I walked down main street USA with this sign. It made 3 people yell at me. One asked, "And what did george bush do the last 8 years?" Another said, obama didn't lie about health care. Another group yelled "go obama". I thought, ya "go to hell obama". I didn't notice anyone else being yelled at. I think it was because I was speaking the truth about obama. This is what we all need to be doing. It seems the left must respond because they just can't stand the truth to be spoken or published in public. I also passed someone who said, "At least you would think they could spell correct." I wanted to say, at least you know how to read but do you believe obama is a liar? Many people just want any opposition to obama to be silent. Other people only want to be "politically correct for various reasons"

The politically correct way to not offend anyone.

(1) Don't offend anyone or speak your mind.
(2) Never raise your voice in opposition.
(3) Be nice and agree with others even though you don't agree.
(4) If you don't want others to dislike you because you act like an individual, then don't.
(5) Always use talking points to challenge others but never debate the issues.
(6) Believe all that the government tells you.
(7) Don't check your "facts" just repeat what you hear or read.
(8) Don't question authority, expecially if the authority is the first black president.
(9) Above all, never think for yourself, allow others to do your thinking for you.
(10) Don't get over concerned about issues especially if it will affect you personally.
(11) Act like you are above it all and ignore the truth. Then you to become a liar.
..........................................................................................

Because I protested according to the government I am a "low level terrorist". I guess the government is trying to silence the opposition by intimidating me and telling me if I protest homeland security will classify me. We the people must not be silent, for if we the people are silent when threatened by the "government", the radical left wing terrorists now in congress and the "whitehouse" will continue to destroy the USA and enslave any opposition. Once obama gains enough control he and congress will silence talk radio and personal protests if it is opposition to the obama radical agenda.

I also held my sign up to a black policeman. I said," Free speech, its wonderful". He said, "It is, just have yourself a good ole time." I was thinking, wow this guy sounded sincere. We better just "have ourselves a good ole time" while we can because if obama and congress get their way the "good ole times" will end soon.

No comments: