Thursday, June 2, 2016
Prince and his high heels
Although Prince was known to be an advocate of healthy living, who didn't drink or take illicit drugs, he may have suffered from debilitating pain from decades of vigorous concert performances in the high-heeled shoes he habitually wore.
Prince was known for jumping off large speakers in his high heels.
This is what help to cause his debilitating pain.
His high heels were killing him and they finally did.
Prince died of 'fentanyl toxicity,' an overdose of a painkiller.
A law-enforcement official tells The Associated Press that tests show the music superstar died of an opioid overdose. (June 2)
Prompted by leaks, the Midwest Medical Examiner's Office in Minnesota released the long-awaited autopsy report on Prince Thursday, declaring the cause was accidental Fentanyl toxicity.
Fentanyl is a powerful painkiller. The official cause of death thus bolsters previous reports that Prince died from a opioid overdose, and that investigators were examining how he might have obtained the drug.
Read more here: Prince died of 'fentanyl toxicity,' an overdose of a painkiller