AnyCalculator.com
Over 100 FREE Online Calculators

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

They wanted me to train him and teach him how to act like an educated south side African-American


.........
Lennix sounds like obama. Just listen without watching the video. You can't tell it anybody but obama!
.........
Actor Harry Lennix acts like obama. He says he trained obama to talk and act like him. Its obvious they talk the same.
.........

.........
Mancow: Actor Harry Lennix told me he trained Obama to act presidential
..........
Eric Muller
.........

Actor Harry Lennix trained Obama to act presidential
.........

"He mimicked me, he followed me for years, and they wanted me to train him and teach him how to act like an educated south side African-American."

Chicago radio host Eric 'Mancow' Muller claimed during an appearance on the Alex Jones Show Friday that actor Harry Lennix told him he was hired to train Barack Obama how to look and act presidential more than a decade before Obama was elected president.

Muller, who knew Obama in Chicago years before he was elected president, said on Alex Jones radio show that Lennix told him that, "He was the actor hired to teach Obama to be Harry Lennix, watch The Blacklist and you can see Obama, this is an actor that we hired to be our president."

Barack Obama is me, you’ve seen me on TV, you’ve seen me on movies, he is me."

Lennix said, "He mimicked me, he followed me for years, and they wanted me to train him and teach him how to act like an educated south side African-American."

Lennix said he thought Obama was "very stupid" and had "been taught to act like this."

If true, these startling claims would lend credence to the theory that Barack Obama was groomed and trained to become president for years.
...............
(Lennix sounds like obama. Lennix said obama was very stupid which is also true. It has always been obvious to me "obama" was and is an EMPTY SUIT. Obama has been seen acting like an idiot when his teleprompter malfunctioned. I believe lennix traied obama to act/talk like a man knowing he was traing a man/child. His voice inflections match obama exactly. He also is a race card playing black.) Story Reports

Lennix said there is a race to the bottom. How true for him and his views.


No comments: