AnyCalculator.com
Over 100 FREE Online Calculators

Saturday, September 18, 2010

You and I both know that howdy doody has got more sense that barack obama or any of the Liberal democrates in congress


(You and I both know that howdy doody has got more sense that barack obama or any of the Liberal democrates in congress. So even if howdy doody is supported by the tea party patriots it makes more sense than supporting barack obama and his fellow thugs. Its howdy doody time obama!)

It seems Christine O’Donnell is "howdy doody". She was a "created" tv character. Now she is a senate candidate. Obama is a created character. Like I said even howdy doody makes more sense than obama. I would prefer to choose someone other than howdy doody. Which would you pick? Howdy doody or obama? If I could only choose between the two I would pick howdy doody every time. Its howdy doody time, its howdy doody time, its howdy doody time, its howdy doody time boys and girls in the peanut voting gallery.

Story Reports
.......................................................................................

No comments: