Thursday, July 8, 2010
Obama bypasses Senate for new Medicare chief
(The reason obama appointed his "DR DEATH" before the democratic senate could even schedule a hearing was for several reasons. The chief reason was "DR DEATH", Donald Berwick, would have been asked about "DEATH PANELS" he would oversee. Obama care has panels of people who determine who and when everybody gets health care. "DR DEATH" donald berwick will have the final say on who gets to see a doctor.
You will not determine if you can go to the doctor but "DR DEATH" berwick and obama will determine if you are worthy of life. "Healthcare" obama style will be rationed. Obama has appointed "DR DEATH" Donald Berwick. Josef Mengele was under the control of hitler. Donald Berwick is under the control of obama. He has been appointed by obama to ration "healthcare" and determine those worthy of life.) Story Reports
The destruction of lives unworthy of life has been recycled via obamacare and the inclusion of panels, ie death panels, that determine if you can see a doctor or get heathcare. These panels vote to determine if you get healthcare. These panels are appointed by OBAMA and DR DEATH Donald Berwick
Your health care would be determinded by one of several panels, with NO appeal. I WOULD CALL THIS A DEATH PANEL!!
On Page 30 Sec 123 of HC bill - THERE WILL BE A GOVERNMENT COMMITTEE that decides what treatments/benefits you get!
Page 30 says:
"SEC. 123. HEALTH BENEFITS ADVISORY COMMITTEE.
(1) IN GENERAL.—There is established a private-public advisory committee which shall be a panel of medical and other experts to be known as the Health Benefits Advisory Committee to recommend covered benefits and essential, enhanced, and premium plans.
(2) CHAIR.—The Surgeon General shall be a member and the chair of the Health Benefits Advisory Committee.
(3) MEMBERSHIP.—The Health Benefits Advisory Committee shall be composed of the following members, in addition to the Surgeon General:
(A) 9 members who are not Federal employees or officers and who are appointed by the President.
(B) 9 members who are not Federal employees or officers and who are appointed by the Comptroller General of the United States in a manner similar to the manner in which the Comptroller General appoints members to the Medicare Payment Advisory Commission under section 1805(c) of the Social Security Act.
(C) Such even number of members (not to exceed 8) who are Federal employees and officers, as the President may appoint. Such initial appointments shall be made not later than 60 days after the date of the enactment of this Act.
The HEALTH BENEFITS ADVISORY COMMITTEE will have up to 27 members. 18 will be appointed by the President 9 others by Comptroller General who is appointed by the President and scheduled to renew in 2013
The Obama Administration is beginning to resemble, more and more, the early Hitler dictatorship. Are Obama’s “cost-effectiveness” experts any different from Hitler’s Nazi doctors, whose mandate was to reduce medical costs to those deemed “not worthy of life”?
Obama's Councils of Experts
Shift now to today, where we are in the first phases of the Nazi euthanasia program (called “reform”) being promoted by the Obama Administration and its behavorial psychologist “experts.” It starts with the dictum that there are insufficient resources to provide medical care for all, especially those at the “end of life,” or not able to be “effectively” rehabilitated. In other words, the Nazi assumption that there are lives “not
worthy to be lived.” At least according to the priorities for spending which the Administration has set—i.e., the banks must be saved first.
The second step is for the Administration to set up those “panels of experts” who will determine the criteria for who will get medical care, and who won’t. Already, the so-called Obama stimulus package has created one such panel, the Federal Coordinating Council for Comparative Effectiveness Research. This 15- member council is comprised of highly credentialed “experts,” many of them medical doctors, who are tasked with “coordinating research” on the relative values of treatments. While explicitly claiming that the Council will not directly pronounce judgments on treatments and payments, it is clear that the research that they are supervising is intended to do precisely that.
Particularly ominous is the fact that one of the Council’s members, Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel, is trained in “bioethics,” a discipline dedicated precisely to determining criteria for deciding who should live, and who should die.
Crucially significant as well, is that Obama’s head of the Office of Management and Budget, Peter Orszag, has already set out his genocidal genocidal judgment that around 30% of current health-care services and procedures are unnecessary. The model for their work, as reflected in statements by many of the relevant officials, is the British National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE), the Orwelliannamed agency which has central control over what medical care will be provided to British subjects within the British National Health Service. NICE’s directives have systematically denied Britons quality care, on the basis of its being “too expensive,” and have singled out, especially, the elderly, for being undeserving of intensive medical care.
THIS IS OBAMACARE. It must be repealed or obama will determine if you are worthy to live or die. Obama will determine if you get healthcare.
"Democrats haven't scheduled so much as a committee hearing for Donald Berwick but the mere possibility of allowing the American people the opportunity to hear what he intends to do with their health care is evidently reason enough for this administration to sneak him through without public scrutiny," said McConnell, R-Ky.
Senate Finance Chairman Max Baucus, D-Mont., whose committee would have held Berwick's confirmation hearing, also said he was troubled by the recess appointment. "Senate confirmation of presidential appointees is an essential process prescribed by the Constitution that serves as a check on executive power," said Baucus. Berwick was nominated in April, and Finance Committee staff was still at work on the vetting process it undertakes prior to scheduling a confirmation hearing.
(Senator Max Baucus is "troubled by the recess appointment" yet he voted for obamacare. Baucus voted for DR DEATH and death panels to determine those worthy of life.) Story Reports
A discharge petition if personally signed by 218 congressmen, forces the House Speaker to put the matter up for a vote by the House. A congressman can write a bill and, when the leaders in charge of the House refuse to do anything with it, the congressman can file a discharge petition.
Congressman Steve King (R-IA) has filed a discharge petition on legislation he has drafted to repeal Obamacare. He needs 218 signatures.
Take Action Now. Congressman Steve King of Iowa filed a petition that would force the U.S. House of Representatives to vote on repealing Obamacare. We must repeal Obamacare, now! Tell your Member of Congress to sign the petition to repeal Obamacare.
Congressman Steve King of Iowa filed a petition that would force the U.S. House of Representatives to vote on repealing Obamacare. We must repeal Obamacare, now! Tell your Member of Congress to sign the petition to repeal Obamacare.
Repeal Obamacare PDF Heritage Foundation
Heritage For America
U.S. House plan overturning Obamacare halfway there
179 GOP seats going into November, that means they would need a net gain of 39 to take control of the House and make John Boehner speaker. A whopping 80 seats are in play this year, all but a dozen or so held by the democrats. There are enough seats on the table that the Republicans could net the 39 needed for control and repeal obamacare. Substantial Republican gains are possible and probable.
Change of control in the Senate is less likely. Of the 36 seats up in November, 18 are held by each party. For the Republicans to gain control, they need to pick up a net of 10 seats. This could be difficult. A GOP gain of perhaps five to eight seats is possible. More states need to come into play before the republicans have a chance of netting 10."
The fact that support is required from 218 members also means any plan thus endorsed likely would pass the 435-member House.
Background: Earlier this year, President Obama signed a massive government takeover of health care into law. The new law, commonly referred to as Obamacare, will have major ramifications – limiting choice, increasing the deficit, raising health care costs, expanding government bureaucracy, discriminating against low-income workers, mandating insurance coverage and stunting economic growth. It is no wonder that nearly 60% of Americans are in favor of repealing Obamacare.
Status: The Administration is hard at work crafting new regulations to implement Obamacare. Some of the law’s provisions come into force this summer, while most of the major changes are delayed until 2013 and 2014. Fortunately, it is not a given that Obamacare will be fully implemented as conservatives in Congress are pushing to repeal the law.
Bring the Heat: Conservatives need to push back against the Washington special interests and arrogant liberal elitists. Make it a point to ask your Senators, Congressman or neighborhood liberal hard questions about Obamacare. Then tell them why you support a full repeal.
* Will Obamacare actually reduce the deficit? President Obama promised his government takeover of health care would not add “one dime to the deficit.” On paper, Obamacare was deficit neutral and only cost $940 billion. However, those estimates relied on questionable budget gimmicks. As it turns out, Obamacare will add to the deficit, increase taxes and, by one estimate, spend nearly $2.5 trillion over the next 10 years.
* Does Obamacare bend the cost curve? Despite all the promises that this “reform” would reduce health care costs, the exact opposite is true. The law will increase overall health care spending in the U.S. by $222 billion between now and 2019. Even worse, the law will cause premiums in the non-group market to increase by 10 –13 percent.
* Is Obamacare a good deal for seniors? Seniors will suffer under Obamacare. They will have fewer plans and physicians to choose from while paying higher taxes. Amazingly, Obamacare levies a multi-billion dollar tax on many of the brand name prescription drugs that seniors rely upon.
* How do doctors fare under Obamacare? No class of American professionals will be more negatively impacted by Obamacare than doctors. They will be subjected to increased regulation from a vast, powerful new health care bureaucracy while becoming increasingly dependent on an unreliable government reimbursement system. Recent polling suggests physicians are increasingly pessimistic about the future, which should concern anyone who goes to the doctor’s office.
* Is Obamacare constitutional? A mandate requiring individuals to purchase health insurance is an unprecedented form of federal action. The government has never required people to buy a good or service as a condition of lawful residence in the United States. Such a mandate is unconstitutional. Legal challenges, spearheaded by law-abiding Attorneys General, are moving forward.
20 Ways ObamaCare Will Take Away Our Freedoms
20 Ways ObamaCare Will Take Away Our Freedoms