AnyCalculator.com
Over 100 FREE Online Calculators

Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Supreme Court will not hear an air tight case against obama

This is what Leo Donofrio has said today Dec 14, 2008 about the Supreme Court.

I beat them at their own game. And they even cheated. And I still beat them. They know it. You know it. Everybody who has any sense of truth knows it. Even if you think Obama is a nbc, just the fact that 200 years of precedent has been broken is enough to warrant the case at least being heard and an opinion being written. SCOTUS wimped out. To think, they would get involved in Bush v. Gore,on such silly grounds... and now here's a situation the Court was really created for... and they skulked away hiding behind their rabid dog. OK, the result was fixed, the fix was in. But they lost.

I'm not giving up the fight for truth, I'm just giving up on the law. There is no law. There is no Constitution. There is nothing SUPREME about that Court in DC.

.....................................................................................
My Comment to Leo on his blog.

Leo Jan 6, 2009 is an important date as you know. Congress has the power to affrim the electorial votes or deny them as you know. Lets keep hope alive as Obama has said and hope there will be just 1 US Senator and 1 US Congressman who will question Obama’s qualifications as a candidate. You know they can. It is possible a debate will take place that will reveal Obama is a dual citizen. Remember it takes 2 to tango, 1 Senator and 1 Congressman. Leo don’t give up. I know I won’t. If you give up you lose and never win. I say file another lawsuit. Retreat if necessary to fight another day but never give up Leo.

Flood Congress with telephone calls, emails, faxes and letters before Jan 6, 2009 the all important date.

You can help. Heed the call. Lead the force. Rally the troops to demand Congress question Obama’s qualifications. Please.

Bill


Leo Donofrio Blog Leo was a little off today. He thinks his lawsuit will not be heard by the Supreme Court.

It should have been. I agree it seemed a question for the court to answer. I agree with Leo at least they could have debated the question of what a natural born citizen is and question Obama as a "natural born citizen" which it seems he is not.

I agree the "fix" is in. I agree this country is about to be ruled by a dictator from the cesspool of chicago who has floated to the top. Obama is a thug.

....................................................................................

Leo donofrio also said this today on his blog.

I haven't suffered. You really don't know me. But I thank you for the kind words. My attitude, my life... my art. None of that has changed. I LOVE life... today, yesterday, tomorrow. I love God. God loves me. My friends and family would do ANYTHING for me. I am so loved, it's not even fair to be loved as much as I am loved by those who know me. I don't even feel like I deserve it but they love me so much it hurts.

I am a mental warrior. It's not me who has suffered. It's the Constitution and the country. And I can't help but think, with every sin we've committed as a country, that God is removing his protection. The Constitution is the only thing that separates us from destruction as a nation. Look what our leaders say about the Document and look at the way SCOTUS has failed the Document.

I saw a chance to help the Constitution, put my life on hold and gave it everything I had. There was nothing the case could do for me other than preserve freedom in the US. Unlike many of you, I can move. But I don't think I have to do that just yet. The time may be coming. We have no Constitution and that will begin to show soon enough.

Very kind of you, sir. But I made a decision to accept no donations. I just sent back a $200 check today. It makes me sick seeing some of these other people begging for money and getting a ton of it. It doesn't cost that much to be a pro se litigant. If you're doing it for the country suck it up and pay through the nose. It felt good to me to pay for this out of my own pocket.

....................................................................................

Leo Donofrio was taking this case to the Supreme Court on his own time and his own money. He is exposing the other lawyers who have requested big donations to take their cases to the Supreme Court. As he said it doesn't cost much to be a pro se litigant. (Litigant Filing Without Counsel)

PRO SE HANDBOOK
The Manual for the Litigant Filing Without Counsel


I looked up the term pro se litigant. It means filing a lawsuit with out counsel, but of course Leo was his own counsel. I have found a link to study how to do this myself.

GUIDELINES TO FILING YOUR OWN CASE IN FEDERAL COURT

I suggest everyone who is not a lawyer reading this blog read this PRO SE HANDBOOK also that way we all can file our own lawsuits without the help of counsel. Just think of the possibilities. Someone will be able to maybe get a case to the Supreme Court Like Leo. Maybe Leo could even review a few of our cases we put togeather in his free time. :) We could discuss the merits of our cases after reading how to be our own lawyer. I’m excited about the possiblities. No! Never give up, never surrender.

Be you own counsel and file a lawsuit in Federal Court yourself A great idea. Why not? Just takes time, effort and a little money for the filing fees. Lets flood the Supreme Court with our own lawsuits. Lets flood the federal courts with lawsuits like the aclu does all the time. Lets fight our battles in the court rooms of America.

I can't wait!

No comments: